- Payments made by BitPay require a manual confirmation, hence a delay in order confirmation is expected on weekends or holidays.
- Payments made by credit card may take 10 to 15 business days for the refund to show on your payment card statement. The length of time may vary based on your card issuer.
- If the item has not been released yet, you will see a pre-order ribbon and its release date. We will ship out your pre-order as soon as we can.
- Purchases made via the CoolWallet website will normally be processed within 3-5 working days.
- Orders are only processed on working days, and not during official public holidays of the Republic of China (Taiwan).
- CoolWallet cannot be shipped to or sold in sanctioned countries. Please refer to the list of sanction countries and more information from the U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY.
- In the event of force majeure, such as war, shipment availability will be arranged according to the announcement of DHL
Recipients of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties (hereafter, “Import Fees”), levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Import Fees vary according to the customs regulations of the destination country. Components that play a role in Import Fee calculations are (among others):
- Product category and price
- Shipping costs and package weight
- Customs clearance channel
- Import taxes based on custom duty amounts
If you refuse to pay Import Fees, then depending on the destination country, your parcel may be destroyed at customs or returned to CoolBitX. In this scenario, please note the following:
- A delay or omittance in the payment of Import Fee is done at your own risk and may result in the destruction of your parcel by customs. CoolBitX is not responsible for any losses that occur under this scenario.
- If the parcel is returned to CoolBitX, you may choose from:
1. Receiving a refund after CoolBitX has deducted the associated costs incurred, such as freight or import duty.
2. Paying the shipping cost for CoolBitX to resend the parcel